Stand Woven Bamboo Flooring
The material of the future: refined and eco-friendly. Bamboo is a unique, beautiful alternative for flooring because of its physical similarities to other hardwoods. Power Dekor’s bamboo flooring is manufactured from Moso Bamboo which is the primary species used from the manufacturing for flooring and plywood, and is an eco-friendly, highly renewable source of material.
Bamboo flooring has low carbon footprint and the raw material bamboo grows back extremely fast. Bamboo flooring gets a lot of attention and is very popular among interior designers as a modern and eco-friendly flooring option. It gives rooms a wonderfully warm atmosphere. Bamboo floors are exceptionally durable, resilient and resistant to wear and damage.
BENEFITS OF Bamboo Flooring.
- Exceptionally durable, hard-wearing and resilient
- With more than1,100kg/m3 density and twice harder than oak
- Favourable carbon footprint
- Power Dekor Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring comes entirely from a single source: from the bamboo forest to the finished product
- Bamboo is ready for harvesting in just a few years
- Fast and easy installation system: patented Uniclic® locking system which helps you easily assemble the boards by yourself without gluing or nailing, prevent any gaps and movement after installation.
- Four-sided click sealed with wax, reduce noise and prevent from moisture
- Anti-bacteria, easy to clean and maintain.
COLOR RANGE : Bamboo Flooring
Showing all 4 results